Representing Clients All Over the U.S.
Will Entering with Advance Parole Forgive My Prior Illegal Entry?

Immigration Attorney Heather Poole discusses latest developments in how advance parole affects departure and triggering of the 10 year bar and unlawful presence issues (and need for I-601) and whether advance parole can apply retroactively to provide a legal entry when your original entry was illegal. 


Previous post:

Next post: